We are looking to hire passionate, dedicated, and innovative thinkers; if you are the one we are happy to bring you into our team.
Position: Relationship Officers
- Preparing periodic financial reports and statements e.g. Balance Sheet and Profit/Loss Account and presenting the same to management.
- Reconciling all correspondent bank accounts and resolution of outstanding items.
- Review of fixed asset register
Strategic thinking, planning, and creative problem-solving skills
- Analyzing banks performance monthly and advising management on the same
- Maintain good treasury and investment records with financial institutions
- Ensuring the Bank’s financial operation is strictly within all relevant statutes
keeping of transactions ticket
- Proof of all suspense accounts and resolution of all outstanding items
- Controlling the Bank expenses to ensure they are within budget
Preparing ALCO report weekly
- Ensure proper posting of entries.
Preparing MPR reports monthly
Liaising with external auditors and other statutory/regulatory authorities
Other assigned duties
A good University degree with a minimum of 2:2 or HND with a minimum of lower credit in accounting.
An MBA or an MSc is an added advantage. Also, possession of an ICAN and MCP certification.
Minimum of 5 years working experience in Finance and Account Department.
Exceptional candidates with a few years experience with a firm of chartered accountants will also be considered
Kindly fill the form below and upload your CV.